Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suganya : Parvai Ennai (uruvam)
Shyju.com > General II > Member Creations > Music & Sound
suganya
Suganya : Parvai ennai (Uruvam)

Category: Member Creations
Artist: Suganya & KK khanna

Overview:

Movie: uruvam (malaysian movie)
Year:2008
Artist: Suganya and KK Khanna
Music composer: lawrence

Hiii Friends, its me suganya...im 22...studin physioteraphy..I am from malaysia.....i am sharing a song with u, Pls listen and make valuable comments...thanks in advance....... Yhappy.gif

Play or Download Song Here

Submitted by suganya, on Today, 08:25 PM
saroj
Welcome to Shyju.com suganya

the song is good and you both have sung really well.

you both have a nice voice.

keep singing and posting.
Street Boy
Hai Suganya,

Just copying Sarojchechis comment , You both Have sung very well and nice Voice

Waiting for your next post

Best of luck
adichupoli
welcome to shyju.com suganya...
nice song..a diff voice urs...looks like a proffessional singer...also think its a studio recorded song..share ur more songs..waiting to hear more from u....
Aditi
A warm welcome to you Suganya Yhappy.gif

Very beautiful singing Yhappy.gif.... You have deep throated voice and it kind of sounds like that of "Bombay Jayasree"... May be thats why, I had this feeling throughout the song that it resembled the tamil song "Vaseegara" (which is sung by B.Jayasree) in some ways....

This is a great entry into this forum, Suganya... you are really talented Yhappy.gif... Sounds classically trained too Yhappy.gif

Hope to feel the shower of your songs Yhappy.gif

all the very best to you!!
Yhappy.gif
Aditi
SreeRanjini
Suganya...

Wow!! Adipoli singing..
I've heard this song yesterday Yhappy.gif
Well done Suganya Yhappy.gif

Please sing more and more songs for us Yhappy.gif
enveek
WOW...WHAT A WONDERFUL SONG..What a besutiful rendition !!!!!

You both have sung the song Brilliantly.. Great harmonies. I fully agree with Aditi above..Suganya you sound exactly like Bombay Jayasree.. It is really impressive to hear such a flawless singing from both of you.. Khanna... your high notes were superb.

I sincerely wish that you post more and more songs.. It is a pleasure hearing singers like you Suganya...
sandhya
Suganya!!!What an entry!!Great performance..Khanna has also done full justice to this song...I wonder if you guys are some professional singers...

Yes , you do sound like Bombay Jayasree..and your style of singing reminds of BJ too..

Absolutely Fabulous!!

Please do post more songs...I'll be waiting here Yday-dreaming.gif ...

th_congrats.gif

Sandhya
kaaat
WOW !!! great song.......indeed.Yhappy.gif. Suganya lastly uploaded it in the members creations forum..thanks a lot Suganya for this wonderful song.... music-smiley-004.gif

Off course, all thinking is right........they are professional singers...Yhappy.gif This is the original version from that film..Yhappy.gif. I like this song so much, listening from past 6 month....hehe...Yhappy.gif music-smiley-004.gif Thanks once again Suganya for this wonderful music treats and pls upload the other songs also...soon....Yhappy.gif Go ahead with more practice....u have a bright future.....Yhappy.gif music-smiley-026.gif

My dear friends, Any body like to see the video pls click this link, uploaded months ago...Yhappy.gif

http://www.shyju.com/index.php?act=mlite&a...&s_id=18222
Priya
Hi Suganya ,
U r gr8 talented singer ....... Ur voice has a mesmerising power Yhappy.gif thumbsup.gif Im hearing this song first time Wonderful to music-smiley-004.gif U singing ..... Song Selection is also Superb Yhappy.gif Gr8 Wrk do post more Suganya ........
suganya
HI..thank you alot for all ur valuable compliments..its actually a song i sang in a movie title Uruvam in here,malaysia..u can also get to listen to it in Youtube..some of my other songs are yet to be uploaded here..soon i will because the songs are nt released yet..so i cant upload it here..anyways u can still get to listen them in Youtube..
anyway thxx again for ya compliments and very much appreciated..Yhappy.gif
sminu
Hey suganya..

outstanding performance. Yhappy.gif Keep it up.. I jus loved the way u have sung it.. Too good.. soothing.. wow.. Good luck fr ur

coming projects Yhappy.gif wishing u the best Yhappy.gif

Sminu
suganya
hi sminu..thxx alot for ya compliments..Yhappy.gif
suganya
HI..thxx alot Saroj..Yhappy.gif
suganya
thxx street boy for ya compliments..Yhappy.gif sorry i dun knw ur exact name.. Yhappy.gif
suganya
hi adichupoli..thxx for ya complients...yes it is a studio recording..Yhappy.gif
suganya
HII..thank u alot Aditi for ya lovely compliments...Yhappy.gif
suganya
thxx mazhavillu..Yhappy.gif
suganya
thx alot enveek..Yhappy.gif heard ur songs too..they are awesome..Yhappy.gif
suganya
HI sandhya..thxx for ya compliments..yes i have uploaded some of my other songs..plz listen and enjoy..Yhappy.gif
suganya
hi thxx alot kaath for ya compliments..Yhappy.gif
suganya
thxxx priya for ya lovely comments..Yhappy.gif
Rhythm
Kadavulaiiiiiii... kaaappaathunkale....!!!

Ennammaaa... ennaa arumayaana paadal.... Ywinking.gif

I have lot to comment but im afraid this space here in shyju.com wont enough for that.. Ywinking.gif
so im not gonna do that..

its really Elastic Plastic and Fantastic performance from both of you... Yhappy.gif

bye the way when you gonna start acting...?? Ywinking.gif
suganya
hii rhythm..Yhappy.gif thxx alot for ya compliments..happy to get such comments frm all of u..Yhappy.gif me ? acting..? hehe no..i dnt knw acting..
thxx again
SAPVEN
Hi Suganya,

Nice to hear a fresh voice here!! You have a very easy style ,and reminds me of a friend in
Chennai, Srilekha, who also sings playback in Tamil.

A distinct voice, very well suited to this song.

Nice going....Suganya.....and welcome to our singing brigade!!!

Venu
gsarun
cool!!! Absolutely splendid singing by both of you! Wonder whether this is ORIGINAL!!! You are blessed with a nice, distinct voice buddy! And yes, the male singer is also outstanding! Superb recording and mixing! Harmonies are exceptionally good!

Please clarify me on this..is this a cover version or original ! I am still confused! Great go!

Gurubhyon Namah!
rrmusik
Welcome to the new kid on the block! Atleast here at shyju.com
Suganaya, as everybody mentioned you do sound like Bombay Jayasree. After listening to the song, one can make out that you not only sound but also sing as good as Bombay Jayasree.
It was extremely soothing to listen to this raw composition. The male part was handled extremely well too.
Good luck with all your endeavours! You definitely have a long way to go.
Raj
kavithach
Hi Suganya,

Wow..What a perfect musical treat..beautiful song, beautifully sung by both of you..

Feel very privileged to have a great professional singer like you in this forum..
Thanks for sharing this with us..I have fallen in love with the song.. music-smiley-004.gif music-smiley-004.gif
Great music and adding to it your sweet voice and beautiful singing..Can't stop listening Yhappy.gif
Also, I echo others, your voice sound like Bombay Jayasree..

Wishing you greater heights..Hope you can share more of your songs with us..

Thanks again Suganya for this wonderful melody..

Regards
Kavitha
suganya
QUOTE (SAPVEN @ May 8 2009, 08:49 AM) *
Hi Suganya,

Nice to hear a fresh voice here!! You have a very easy style ,and reminds me of a friend in
Chennai, Srilekha, who also sings playback in Tamil.

A distinct voice, very well suited to this song.

Nice going....Suganya.....and welcome to our singing brigade!!!

Venu

hi sapven..thxx alot for the compliments..Yhappy.gif glad to hear that..
takecare..
suganya
QUOTE (gsarun @ May 9 2009, 03:43 AM) *
cool!!! Absolutely splendid singing by both of you! Wonder whether this is ORIGINAL!!! You are blessed with a nice, distinct voice buddy! And yes, the male singer is also outstanding! Superb recording and mixing! Harmonies are exceptionally good!

Please clarify me on this..is this a cover version or original ! I am still confused! Great go!

Gurubhyon Namah!

hii gsarun..thxx alot for the compliments..yes it is original..its actually a song from a movie in malaysia..
here is the link of the song clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYKfINSIcFA...feature=related

the song clip is actually shorter version..please watch and enjoy.takecare
suganya
QUOTE (kavithach @ May 13 2009, 09:42 PM) *
Hi Suganya,

Wow..What a perfect musical treat..beautiful song, beautifully sung by both of you..

Feel very privileged to have a great professional singer like you in this forum..
Thanks for sharing this with us..I have fallen in love with the song.. music-smiley-004.gif music-smiley-004.gif
Great music and adding to it your sweet voice and beautiful singing..Can't stop listening Yhappy.gif
Also, I echo others, your voice sound like Bombay Jayasree..

Wishing you greater heights..Hope you can share more of your songs with us..

Thanks again Suganya for this wonderful melody..

Regards
Kavitha

thxx alot kavithach.ur compliments are so much appreciated..Yhappy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.