> Joke Of Shyju, Pathetic
Venu Edacheril
post Jun 21 2014, 11:07 AM
Post #1

Home away from home
Group Icon

Group: Media-Plus
Member No.: 33,714

ഒരുപാടുദിവസങ്ങളായി ഷൈജു തുറന്നിട്ടു. ഇന്നു തുറന്നു നോക്കിയപ്പോള്‍ ഉണ്ടു ഒരു പോസ്റ്റ്. അനേക ദിവസങ്ങളായി ആരും ഇവിടെ വിരുന്നുവരുവാന്‍ ഒരുമ്പെട്ടിട്ടില്ല. എന്തൊ ഷൈജുവിന്റെ ശനി ദശ, ശനി മഹാദശ നടക്കുകയാണെന്നാ തോന്നുന്നെ. പണ്ടോരു ദിവസം വിരുന്നു വന്നില്ലെങ്കില്‍ അനേകം പോസ്റ്റുകള്‍ കാണാമായിരുന്നേനെ. ഈന്നൊ. ഒന്നുമില്ല. ഒരു നല്ല പ്രസ്താനത്തെ നശിപ്പിച്ചു കഴിഞ്ഞ പ്രതീതി. ഇവിടെനിന്നു ചിലരെല്ലാം ഫേസ്ബൂക്കിലേയ്ക്കു അധപ്പധിച്ചു എന്നും കേള്വിയുണ്ട്. വളരുവാനുള്ള ആവേശം നല്ലതു തന്നെ. പക്ഷെ മലയാളത്തില്‍ നിന്നു ഫൈസ്ബൂക്കിലേക്കുള്ള പ്രയാണം മനസ്സിലാക്കുവാന്‍ അല്പ്പം വിഷമമുണ്ട്. മുഖമില്ലാത്ത ഒരു പുസ്തകമാണു ഫൈസ്ബൂക്. ട്വിട്ടരൊ ഞാന്‍ പറയുന്നില്ല. രണ്ടു വരിയല്ലെ എഴുതാന്‍ കഴിയൂ. ഓരു വാണമടിച്ച പ്രതീതിയാണു റ്റ്വിട്ടര്.

സസ്നേഹം വേണു

This post has been edited by Venu Edacheril: Jun 21 2014, 11:08 AM

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Google Adsense
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
Google Bot
post Jun 21 2014, 11:07 AM
Post #

Google Ads

Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
VijayKV
post Jun 21 2014, 09:20 PM
Post #2

Vijayakumar
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,576

Sathyam Venuchettaa..ividam ippol vijanamaayi...munpu ennum vannirunna palaum ippol apoorvamaayitte varaarullu.

Venu Edacheril
post Jun 23 2014, 08:55 AM
Post #3

Home away from home
Group Icon

Dear Vijayji,

I am very sorry to say that after several weeks when I opened, your reply was the only post. Few years back, may be before the Global Recession, it was a pleasant period. However, more and more people are turning to twitter and facebook. Is this a social shift of cultural behaviour? Shyju had lot of stress mainly on Indian Arts. may be that in such a short time, there is a generagtional shift to social media of the WASTE variety. Of Course, Facebook and Twitter serve a purpose or two purposes. But Shyju was different. It had a Malayali endearment in it, a kind of attachment, a twinkle of love, a silver linining in a cloudy sky, a bit of peace in despondance, well, we don't feel that today.

"Change is the Law of Life", Swamy Vivekananda said and I added that, "That does not change, degenerates." Well degeneration is also a chemical change. Nothing in this universe remains stagnant.

Well that is how I move closer to death.

Best regards

Venu Edacheril

vadakejose
post Jun 23 2014, 02:29 PM
Post #4

Home away from home
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,424

QUOTE (Venu Edacheril @ Jun 23 2014, 05:55 PM) *
Dear Vijayji,

I am very sorry to say that after several weeks when I opened, your reply was the only post. Few years back, may be before the Global Recession, it was a pleasant period. However, more and more people are turning to twitter and facebook. Is this a social shift of cultural behaviour? Shyju had lot of stress mainly on Indian Arts. may be that in such a short time, there is a generagtional shift to social media of the WASTE variety. Of Course, Facebook and Twitter serve a purpose or two purposes. But Shyju was different. It had a Malayali endearment in it, a kind of attachment, a twinkle of love, a silver linining in a cloudy sky, a bit of peace in despondance, well, we don't feel that today.

"Change is the Law of Life", Swamy Vivekananda said and I added that, "That does not change, degenerates." Well degeneration is also a chemical change. Nothing in this universe remains stagnant.

Well that is how I move closer to death.

Best regards

Venu Edacheril

HI Venubhai,
Please do not feel depressed.. Change is the essence of progress. It is inevitable in universe everything will change and occupy in different position or the morphology may change.

This post has been edited by vadakejose: Jun 23 2014, 02:34 PM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  jose.jpg ( 8.77K ) Number of downloads: 0

Venu Edacheril
post Jul 4 2014, 11:14 AM
Post #5

Home away from home
Group Icon

Thanks Josetta for pulling out my post from rubbish.

Change is the law of life. What does not seem to change, change by degeneration.

Every cloud has a silver lining (Thomas Hardy, in Return of the Native). The silver lining in Shju was its emotional appeal. It is gone. The Native does not seem to Return.

Writers in it including Shyju himself, seems to have undergone change by moving to greener pastures or may be he has become a victim of global recession.

Active members like, the most tactful and humurous Laya, the nightingale of Shyju, Saroj, the poet Rameshji, the prema kavi Rahulji, and so many others deserted this place. You, the poetic scholar surgeon and the sincere friend Vijayji are the light in darkness in this site today.

I feel like singing to to all members one of my most favourite songs, "Kaliveedurangiyallo Kalivaakkurangiyallo........ OrunOkkukaanuvaanen aathmaavu theghunnallo.... "

Best regards

Venu Edacheril

vadakejose
post Jul 5 2014, 12:14 AM
Post #6

Home away from home
Group Icon

QUOTE (Venu Edacheril @ Jul 4 2014, 08:14 PM) *
Thanks Josetta for pulling out my post from rubbish.

Change is the law of life. What does not seem to change, change by degeneration.

Every cloud has a silver lining (Thomas Hardy, in Return of the Native). The silver lining in Shju was its emotional appeal. It is gone. The Native does not seem to Return.

Writers in it including Shyju himself, seems to have undergone change by moving to greener pastures or may be he has become a victim of global recession.

Active members like, the most tactful and humurous Laya, the nightingale of Shyju, Saroj, the poet Rameshji, the prema kavi Rahulji, and so many others deserted this place. You, the poetic scholar surgeon and the sincere friend Vijayji are the light in darkness in this site today.

I feel like singing to to all members one of my most favourite songs, "Kaliveedurangiyallo Kalivaakkurangiyallo........ OrunOkkukaanuvaanen aathmaavu theghunnallo.... "

Best regards

Venu Edacheril

Dear Venu bhai,
I was on the Westminster Bridge London, showing the London views to my relatives who visited UK. I had a present from a well-wisher Apple note book, which is very handy to take with you during travelling. As it happened that I was able to see your comments while I was on the West minister bridge the old poem "sonnet upon the Westminster bridge(William words worth) came to my mind.

"Ne'er saw I, never felt, a calm so deep!

The river glideth at his own sweet will:

Dear God! the very houses seem asleep;

And all that mighty heart is lying still! " -VJ

Attached File(s)
Attached File  jose.jpg ( 8.77K ) Number of downloads: 1

KisnA
post Jul 31 2014, 03:50 PM
Post #7

Home away from home
Group Icon

Member No.: 22,916

Everything that happens is within the law..

KisnA
post Jul 31 2014, 03:51 PM
Post #8

Home away from home
Group Icon

Member No.: 22,916

Kandu kandangirikkum janangale kandillennu varuthunnathum bhavaan!!
Krishna Krishna mukundha Janardhana
Krishna Govindha Naaraayana Hare

This post has been edited by KisnA: Jul 31 2014, 04:11 PM

Laya
post Aug 10 2014, 11:58 PM
Post #9

Post Guru
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 24,407

Alla,, enthuuttaa..ippo ivde..ningalellaam tour okke poy,,namalem vilikkathey,,ennittippo parathi parayaa allee... vanney vanney,,aarum evdem, poyllaa..Yhappy.gif

vadakejose
post Aug 13 2014, 10:43 AM
Post #10

Home away from home
Group Icon

QUOTE (Laya @ Aug 11 2014, 08:58 AM) *
Alla,, enthuuttaa..ippo ivde..ningalellaam tour okke poy,,namalem vilikkathey,,ennittippo parathi parayaa allee... vanney vanney,,aarum evdem, poyllaa..Yhappy.gif

Hi Laya
Ha Ha

"Alla,, enthuuttaa..ippo ivde?" njaan "padayittillla tto" " Mannalam mariyalllae" ha ha -VJ

Attached File(s)
Attached File  jose.jpg ( 8.77K ) Number of downloads: 0

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 02:10 PM